Most people come to us while they are in the process of shopping around for the lowest rate on their mortgage.
Looking for the lowest rate is what everyone is taught to do.
Rarely do people know that this is only ONE of the factors to consider when shopping for a mortgage, which is one of the biggest financial commitments you will ever make.
We find most people don’t shop around, they deal with the bank they are comfortable with. Life is busy, and this can be a daunting task.
Before You Sign
Before you sign on the dotted line, there are a few things to consider:
- Do you think a bank will ever tell you to go to another lender, if that lender has a better product for you? Probably not, that would be a poor business strategy!
- How do you know that they are giving you the lowest rate they have?
- 80% of people move for various reasons in a locked in term. This triggers penalties in the thousands of dollars. Since we know this is probably going to happen at some point, we can help you limit or avoid triggering these penalties. Will your financial institute do the same?
What Is Our Job?
Our job is to know what questions to ask the lenders and to select the right mortgage for you. The first step in our process is to scan all the lenders for the best rate. Also, we do only one credit bureau check.
We Are able to:
- Which banks deal which each unique situation (self-employment, rural properties, new to Canada, debt consolidation, renovations, construction, etc…);
- How to set up your mortgage so if an unplanned move were to happen, your penalty could be reduced;
- The Best Rate: Various lenders send us their lowest rates daily, because they want our customers to come to them. This increases the competitiveness and gives you a competitive edge. When was the last time you had a competitive advantage over a bank?
We Do Not Charge You For What We Do
How Do We Make Money?
We find the right lenders and show you your options, and you get to make the choice from there. The lender that you pick then pays us to bring them the mortgage. We always get paid the same. You never will see an invoice arrive from us.
All of This Is To Say:
If you want to shop around and you don’t know how to do it,
we can help.
Connect with us Facebook
How consumer tech is changing the way developers build condominiums
New tax break rules for ‘opportunity zone’ investors
Annual pace of inflation slows to 2.2 per cent in September: Statistics Canada
Greens broker changes to B.C. government’s new speculation tax, pledge support
Greens demand change of B.C. government’s new speculation tax
Half of Canadian homeowners say cannabis use will hurt property values: poll
New rules make mortgages easier for self employed
Debt burdening Canadians despite gains in financial health
B.C. limits rent increases but tenants’ group wants more protections
A look at numbers for Smiths Falls, Ont., home of a Canadian cannabis giant
- How consumer tech is changing the way developers build condominiums
- New tax break rules for ‘opportunity zone’ investors
- Annual pace of inflation slows to 2.2 per cent in September: Statistics Canada
- Greens broker changes to B.C. government’s new speculation tax, pledge support
- Greens demand change of B.C. government’s new speculation tax
5 Mortgage Secrets11 months ago
5 SECRETS THE BANK DOESN’T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR MORTGAGE
Buying a Home4 months ago
6 Reasons to be Pre-Approved for a Mortgage Early
Finance3 months ago
When is a Variable Rate Mortgage the Smart Choice?
Home Page6 months ago
Central bank raises key metric used to determine mortgage eligibility
Buying a Home6 months ago
3 Documents You Didn’t Know You Need for Your Mortgage Approval
5 Mortgage Secrets8 months ago
THE POSTED RATE SCAM Mortgage Secret 2 of 5
Buying a Home5 months ago
5 Steps to a Guaranteed Mortgage Approval
5 Mortgage Secrets8 months ago
THE PENALTY COVER UP Mortgage Secret 3 of 5